In compliance with personal data protection regulations and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) and with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (“LOPDGDD”), hereby Asociació Hac Te (hereinafter, “Hac Te”) provides you with the information so that you are aware of all the elements relevant to the processing of your data.
1- Data Controller
Identity: Associació HacTe (Hub of Art, Science and Technology).
Postal address: Avinguda Tibidabo, 39-43 (Barcelona).
2- Purpose and lawfulness of the processing
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Sending communications by e-mail in the event that the user has expressly consented to the sending of communications electronically by subscribing to the electronic newsletter (newsletter).
Legal basis: The processing is carried out on the basis of user consent granted through the corresponding checkbox and/or form enabled for this purpose (Article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- To assist, manage and attend to possible requests, comments, queries and/or provide information requested by the user.
Legal basis: the processing is carried out on the basis of the user’s consent when sending us your request, comment and/or query (article 6.1.a) GDPR).
- Fulfill, execute, manage and maintain the existing contractual relationship with customers and/or suppliers.
Legal basis: processing is carried out on the basis of compliance with the existing contractual relationship with the customer and/or supplier (article 6.1.b) GDPR), and compliance with administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation (article 6.1.c) GDPR).
- To comply with our legal obligations, possible court rulings and other decisions determined by the authorities. Including the communication of personal data to law enforcement agencies, whenever we have suspicions or indications of an action that may constitute a criminal offense/offense.
Legal basis: The processing of personal data for these purposes is carried out on the basis of compliance with the legal obligations of Hac Te (Article 6.1.c) GDPR).
The criteria we follow or this is determined by the purpose of the data collected and the fulfillment of this purpose (e.g., in case of consent, the user may revoke it at any time) and, the storage periods obligated according to contractual and regulatory requirements.
Please note that personal data will be blocked for the period of time legally required for the fulfillment of legal obligations and responsibilities. The data may be communicated to public administrations and agencies, bodies and/or competent authorities when necessary or when required by law.
4- Disclosure and international data transfers
Depending on the purposes for which personal information is collected, the following third parties may have access to personal data:
- Public Administrations, Agencies and/or competent Authorities and, the relevant law enforcement agencies, in assumptions that there is a requirement, a legal obligation or we consider that there are sufficient indications and / or suspicions to be before an illicit or criminal offense.
- Partners and third-party service providers that process information as data processors. All our suppliers have signed the corresponding data processing agreement in accordance with the personal data protection regulations.
- Employees and/or collaborators authorized by Hac Te, always subject to the applicable data protection regulations.
Hac Te does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area. However, if it were to do so, we would ensure adequate protection of personal data by using the safeguards permitted by law, in particular, the use of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
If we process your personal data, you should know that your rights are:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask if we are processing your data, and if so, access these.
- Right to request rectification if the data is inaccurate, or complete the data we have incomplete.
- Right to request the erasure of your data.
- Right to request the restriction of their processing: in this case, we will only keep your information for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing: we will stop processing personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another data controller, we will facilitate the transfer of your data to the new controller, if technically possible.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
If you have given us your consent for any specific purpose, you may withdraw it whenever you wish, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to the withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, you have to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or in writing to the postal address listed in paragraph 1 of this policy.
Whenever you consider it appropriate you can lodge a complaint with the competent authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es).
Hac Te reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law. In the event that changes occur in the same, Hac Te will inform in a timely manner.